There’s one thing that we as moms all have in common- LACK OF TIME! If you are a mom of older kids, chances are, you are running to sporting events or practices. If you are a mom of younger kids you might find yourself in an endless circle of diapers, house cleaning, and tears. There is simply not enough time no matter what stage of motherhood you are in. So- what’s a mom to do? SIMPLIFY! Throw out the endless bags of makeup that you might be hoarding from high school and start fresh. We had heard of the simplicity and results of the Younique mascara so we got together and gave it a try. Here’s how it works and what we thought: 3D FIBERS LASHES MASCARA REVIEW:
- It comes in two tubes- one of the tubes is a mascara “gel” and the other is a tube of “fibers.” You first apply a thin layer of the mascara to your eyelashes and while they are still wet you then apply a thin layer of the fibers.
- At that point, you let the fibers dry for a minute and repeat the same steps on your other eye.
- Go over both eyes once more with the gel to “set the fibers.”
- Now you have two eyes done and you look like a total mom rockstar!
- Run out the door just in time for carpool!
Check out these creepy eye pictures- one eye without makeup and one with Younique Masacara- Crazy right? We went from scary/tired to presentable in less than 5 minutes! Win! Win! Win! We decided it was MAKEUP FOR MOMS ON THE GO! TIPS & POINTERS:
- It works best if you hold both tubes in one hand at the same time while applying. That way you can easily switch to the fibers while the gel is still wet.
- You can also apply a thin layer of your regular old mascara as a base coat if you want a more dramatic look.
- Apply a thin layer of the fibers-otherwise you’ll look like spidermom. We did a very thin coat.
- It’s a layering mascara-which we loved. One coat for carpool-two coats for a girls night- three coats for a dinner date with the hubs. 🙂
- Pretty much awesome!
If you haven’t tried it out yet for yourself- you should! Here’s the girl you’re going to want to contact-