The Why Moms were nominated for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD by Katie from Growing Up Kater Tot. Thank you for recognizing our loveliness! Katie’s blog focuses on learning activities, parenting ideas and recipes for tots. She’s got fun and creative ideas on her blog. Thanks for the nomination!
Rules for Accepting the One Lovely Blog Award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2) Add the One Lovely Blog badge to your post.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire by posting a comment on their blog.
7 FACTS About WHY MOMS:
1) All 3 of us married our college sweethearts…and such good choices we all made, ohhh.
2) We send out an S.O.S. text and meet for a late night laugh session.
3) We all disagree about the correct way to say crayon.
4) One of us has been skydiving…one of us dreams of going skydiving…and the last one would surely die of fear before jumping out of the plane.
5) Combined we have 93 years of life experience! Just this month our YOUNGEST member entered the dirty thirty decade- although she still looks 18;)
6) In our previous lives we were a nurse and two teachers. Now we are busy teaching little ones and nursing skinned knees.
7) Between the three of us we have 10 KIDS!! That’s 100 fingers and 100 toes we are responsible for! Now that should keep us on our toes….
Here Are Our Nominees:
9. Serene Mom
14. Tuned In Parents
If you choose to accept your nomination, please comment below. Then, let us know when your One Lovely Blog Award post is up so that we can read and comment. We’re excited to get to know all of you and your lovely blogs too…
THE WHY MOMS – Meg, Krissy, Jamie